Sublime Text also supports many additional software packages that the developer can download to make their coding lives easier. If you are familiar with the Notepad theme, there is a similar theme available for you to download for use in Sublime Text 3. Turns out, efforts are underway to make C# a first-class citizen in editors like Sublime Text. Here are the few simple steps to set up Sublime Text for writing C# in ASP.NET applications: Download.
- An Inside Look -
Hey! I'm Shrenil (Shren) Patel. Software Engineer and author/co-Creator of the popular Webtoon Original Webcomic, AXED! Be it making something cool, eating something cool, finding something, or even learning something cool. If you're working on some cool tech you bet I want in!
University of Waterloo
Sept 2012 - Apr 2018
St. Joseph's Catholic Secondary School
Jan 2010 - Jun 2012
For intermediate to advanced users. C environment which builds using CMake and uses the clangd language server for extra IDE features. Using Sublime Text 4. Sublime Text 3 is the current version of Sublime Text. For bleeding-edge releases, see the dev builds. Sublime Text may be downloaded and evaluated for free, however a license must be purchased for continued use. There is currently no enforced time limit for the evaluation. 1) Find out where Python3 was installed on your terminal via using the following command: Memorize or write down the location becuase you will need to input the loation in Sublime. 2) Click Tools Build System New Build System. 3) With the new tab, input “untitled.sublime-build” and save.
Royal Canadian Legion, Cornwall Branch
Cornwall Collegiate Vocational School
St. Joseph's Catholic Secondary School
Sept 2009 - Jun 2012
- Writing //Comedy, Drama, Sci-fi
- Video Games //CRPG, Strategy, Casual
- Hackathons / GameJams //Really interested in OpenCV & image processing ATM!
- Board Games
- Brain Teasers & Riddles
- Traveling //been to like ~20 countries
- Cartoons + Anime
- Bad Puns //Try me! I'm a master. I guess you could call me a PUNdit
- Bad Pickup Lines
- Exploring //Cities, Wilderness
- Creating sick beats
- Ai competitions
- Chatting with friends online
- Python 2/3
- Visual Basic
- VB .Net
- MIPS assembly
- ARM assembly
- Andoid SDK
- iOS SDK
- Windows SDK
- Mac OSX SDK
Setup Sublime Text For C++ Mac
- UN*X //Mac OSX, Ubuntu...
- Sublime Text 2
- Jetbrains IDEs //Pycharm, Webstorm
- Android Studio
- Sequel Pro
Sublime Text 3 Windows 10
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to quickly learn and execute multiple new tasks simultaneously
- Cooperative, adaptable and tolerant of others; follows instructions and regulations without supervision
- Excellent written and verbal English skills. Told by every English teacher to become a writer!
- I can name the capital of most countries //Try me
- Made software to write quicker and more effectievly. Creating program that automatically manipulates images for uploading. This saved hours on upload times.
- Wrote consistently creative and comedic scripts under tight deadlines.
- Managed team of artists and editors to bring episodes twice weekly.
- Amassed 330k+ subscribers. 4mil+ monthly views. Featured on podcasts.
- Approached by major animation studio for TV adaptation.
iOS Mobile Developer
Mountain View, California
Jan 2017 – Apr 2017
- Developed features that improved downloading course content for offline use. User survey proved it to be the most valuable and most used feature.
- Create an artificial intelligence that is capable of answering course questions.
May 2016 – Aug 2016
- Designed and implemented a flash card module that generates personal review sessions based on how well a user ‘feels’ they have answered. This allowed users to memorize exponentially quicker and also allowed their understanding of a subject to be accurately quantified
- Re-hauled and shipped a mobile iOS application based on specifications of a client company. Implemented secure authentication for accounts. Reduced app load times by 80%
- Implemented a solution to the dubbed ‘impossible’ problem of parsing deductions PDFs. This project made the jobs of 33 employees of the client redundant
San Francisco, California
Aug 2014 – Dec 2014
- Developed a feature that extracted metadata from uploaded images and converted them to a printer-safe colour space. Resulted in a 50% reduction to reprint requests received
- Made conversion loss trackers, increased supported image formats, made quick fixes to major bugs that deleted user data, fixed major site issues during Cyber Monday loads
Graphics and Portability Developer
Jan 2014 – Apr 2014
- Worked on creating dynamic libraries to emulate Windows functionality on Mac OSX & Linux used to improve the functionality of the Cider engine
- Eliminated all bugs in the Cider engine associated with the release of OSX 10.9
- Fixed various types of bugs and implemented quality of life features in games that millions of users play (Guild Wars 2, Eve Online, Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, Train Simulator 2014)
- Replaced deprecated code in the main Cider engine to make it compile on the Mac OSX Mavericks SDK
C++, C, Objective-C, Mac OSX SDK, Windows SDK
Quality Assurance Analyst
May 2013 – Aug 2013
- Helped release several separate builds to clients on time
- Created test cases for new technologies,created various automated testing scripts for a variety of operations that had to be done manually, and carried out SQL database operations