There are quite a few good ID3 tag editors in the market, especially free ID3 tag editor for Mac (including macOS 10.13 High Sierra). An ID3 is actually a metadata container that stores information about MP3 files in your Mac device. It works seamlessly with iTunes 10.7 or above on Mac Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8). Mp3tag: http://files8.blogspot.com/2012/05/wine-formerly-darwine.html. File Property Edit - Edit file properties and attributes for Free. Rated 'Outstanding' on CNet download.com. Photo's EXIF properties, MP3 ID3 tags. Id3 Tag Editor Mac free download - ID3 Editor, Id3 Editor Lite, Free MP3 Tag Editor, and many more programs.
- Mp3 Id3 Tag Editor Mac Free
- Id3 Editor For Mac
- Id3 Tag Editor Mac Free Full
- Id3 Tag Editor Mac Free Trial
- Id3 Tag Editor Windows 10
Edit Mp3, WAV or OGG Tags and Update Song Metadata
Edit Existing MetadataFix incorrect information
Add New TagsOrganize your digital collection
Edit File GroupsAssign common tags at one time
Supported FormatsEdit WAV, MP3 and OGG tags
Stamp ID3 tag editing software is an audio tag editor program for Windows.
Use Stamp to organize all the music files you have gathered over the years. Editing the tags enables your Mp3 player to show details such as artist and title, or sort by genre.
Stamp mp3 tag editor is designed to be easy and intuitive to use. Just add the files you want to edit to the list, enter the new information, and then click the stamp button.
Get it Free. A free version of Stamp is available for non-commercial use only. If you will be using Stamp at home you can download the free version here.
Tag Editor Features
Download Stamp ID3 Tag Editing
Related Music Software
Mp3 Id3 Tag Editor Mac FreePricing & Purchase
Sound Editor Software
Audio Converter Software
CD Burner Software
CD Ripper Software
Vinyl Record Converter
Audio Recording Software
USB Audio Input DevicesHeadsets
If you download songs from some not 'official' sites, the music metadata may not be complete. You can find that there are no album artwork, album artist, composer and other metadata information. For people who have a large music collection, it takes more time to organize and filter through audio files. So an ID3 tag editor is required. You can add missing metadata and edit the wrong information of all your music files directly.
Then here comes the question, what is the best ID3 tag editor? If you have no idea which ID3 editor to choose, you can take a look at the following recommendations. These are all free and reliable id3 tag editors for Windows and Mac.
Part 1: Best ID3 Tag Editor Software for Windows and Mac
There is a built-in media metadata editor in Tipard Video Converter Ultimate. You can edit ID3 tags for any audio file on your computer, including file name, cover, artist, year, comments and more. This video converter also allows users to convert audio files in batch with original quality. You can trim and merge audio files in MP3 and other popular formats with ease. In a word, it is your best ID3 tag editor and audio editor software.
- 1. Edit ID3 audio tags, such as file name, album, artist, composer, genre, year, track, comments and cover image.
- 2. Support popular audio formats within the ID3 editor, including MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, etc.
- 3. Cut and join audio clips with custom audio formats.
- 4. Safe, clean and easy to use.
Step 1 Launch the ID3 tag editor software after the installation.
Step 2 Click Toolbox on the top toolbar. Then choose Media Metadata Editor in the main interface.
Step 3 Click the huge + icon to add a music file into the ID3 metadata editor.
Step 4 Edit the audio information with all on-screen options. For instance, you can edit ID3 tags with File Name, Album, Artist, etc. Click Save to save and export the edited ID3 music tags.
Part 2: Top 6 ID3 Tag Editors to Change ID3 Tags for Free
If you are looking for other ID3 tag editor freeware, you can check the following recommendations. You can get the detailed review of each ID3 tag editor below.
Top 1: MP3Tag
MP3Tag is a freeware ID3 editor available for Windows and Mac. It can work as your portable ID3 tag editor as well. You can batch tag audio files in many popular formats. Moreover, it is supported to import tags from Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz and other online databases.
- 1. It is a batch ID3 tag editor free to use for Windows and Mac.
- 2. Save typing and import music tags from online databases.
- 1. The changes of ID3 tags cannot be saved automatically.
- 2. The synced lyrics are not editable.
Top 2: MusicBrainz Picard
MusicBrainz Picard is a free and open source ID3 tag editor for Windows, Mac and Linux. You can get fast and accurate tagging from MusicBrainz Picard. It focuses more on organizing audio files into albums for tagging.
- 1. It is a free cross-platform music tag editor using AcoustID audio fingerprints.
- 2. Install plugins to explore more features in the open source ID3 editor.
- 1. Beginners may have difficulties editing MP3 tags with MusicBrainz Picard.
- 2. Its user interface of the ID3 tag editor for Mac needs to be improved.
Top 3: TagScanner
TagScanner is a free ID3 tag editor for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/2008/Vista. You can also download its portable versions to edit music metadata on your portable device.
- 1. Pull music metadata from online databases automatically.
- 2. Export music playlists as HTML and Excel spreadsheets. (See how to create playlist on iPhone)
- 1. The music ID3 tag editor does not allow users to view and edit synced lyrics.
- 2. Require previous knowledge to tag formats.
Top 4: ID3 Tag Editor
It is a free audio data tagging ID3 format editor. The supported ID3 tag version include ID3v1 and ID3v2. In the latest version of the standard, you can edit audio tags in ID3v2.4 and ID3v2.3 as well.
- 1. Customize ID3 tag information with your own comments.
- 2. Organize your music collection by genre, artist and year.
- 1. Though you can use it as your ID3 editor for Windows 10, its user interface still need to be improved.
- 2. Offer the basic music tagging features only.
Top 5: TigoTago
TigoTago is a spreadsheet-based ID3 tag editor for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP in 32bit and 64bit. You can batch modify tags of a bunch of audio files on your Windows computer.
Id3 Editor For Mac
- 1. Add, remove and edit ID3 tags with a spreadsheet-like format.
- 2. Support mass-tagging tasks with online databases.
- 1. Lack the multi-language support.
- 2. The ID3 tag editor Windows 10 version hasn't been released yet.
Id3 Tag Editor Mac Free Full
Top 6: Metatogger
The free ID3 tag editor software is compatible with M4A, WMA, FLAC and OGG formats. You can edit tags manually or search from the local database.
- 1. Search and download album covers for free from Amazon.
- 2. Grab and integrate lyrics into your music collection.
- 1. Need to download Microsoft .NET framework to maintain ID3 tagging.
- 2. The user interface is complex.
Part 3: FAQs of ID3 Tag Editors
Id3 Tag Editor Mac Free Trial
Any good command line ID3 tag editor?
Id3 Tag Editor Windows 10
Well, id3v2 is a command line editor for id3v2 tags. You can also download id3lib to read, write and manipulate ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags on multiplatform.
Can iTunes be your ID3 tag editor?
Yes. You can view and change song information with iTunes.
How to edit ID3 tags in Audacity?
Choose File and then open Metadata Editor in Audacity. You can see a new Edit ID3 Tags window. Now you can fill it and update information to edit ID3 audio tags.
These are all top rated ID3 tag editors in the market. You can edit metadata of your music collection with ease. Do you have any other questions about music tags? Please feel free to contact us or leave messages in the comments below.