Till now, there are 3 ways to play Clash of Clans on Mac:
To install the Genymotion app on your Mac, all you have to do is drag and drop the apps included in the archive to your Applications directory. Note that the Genymotion emulations run on. Genymotion Personal Edition vailable free for personal use only at' and is a popular app in the Development category. There are more than 10 alternatives to Genymotion for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and Online / Web-based. Genymotion Virtual Devices are equipped with a large choice of widgets and sensors that can be manipulated to simulate any real life situation or scenario: location, SMS & calls, network & baseband, etc. Genymotion Desktop is not compatible with the Apple Silicon CPU family yet. For more information, please refer to Does Genymotion Desktop work on Mac M1? Install Genymotion in MacOS. Genymotion is a complete set of tools that provides a virtual environment for Android. It can be very use.
- Install Windows via Boot Camp then use Bluestacks.
- Install Windows on virtualization software like VMWare then use Bluestacks.
- Use Virtualbox and Genymotion.
There are many players wanna play this amazing game on their Mac. So in this post, I will show you how to play Clash of Clans on Mac OS X step-by-step. The third is the easiest and simplest way! I am going to talk about it.
Install and play Clash of Clans on Mac OS X:
- Download Genymotion:
- Download VirtualBox for Mac:
- Download Genymotion ARM Translation (do not extract):
- Download Google Play (do not extract) for Android 4.3:
- Install both Genymotion and VirtualBox and open them.
- At Genymotion window, click Add to add new device, choose Samsung Galaxy S4 4.3 (strongly recommend) then click next to install.
- (Optional) Open Virtualbox. In Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager, go to Settings ~> System ~> Display and set the Video Memory option up to 128MB. Click OK button to save this setting.
- Click Run to run this phone:
- Install it like your smartphone, use your Google ID for recovering your Clash of Clans later.
- Drag and drop Genymotion-ARM-Translation_v1.1.zip which you have downloaded onto your Genymotion VM homescreen, you will face this popup, just click OK.
- Download apk file of ROM Toolbox Pro, drag and drop it onto your device to install. You can type “ROM Toolbox Pro apk” on Google to find it.
- Open ROM Toolbox Pro, choose Reboot for restarting your device:
- After rebooting, drag and drop the gapps-kk-20130813-signed.zip file onto your device homescreen. Click OK when the popup show.
- Reboot your device again.
- Now you can use Google Play smoothly, search and install Clash of Clans:
I have made a small tutorial video about this for all of you:
Zoom-in and zoom-out:
- Hold Command button, Left click + Move mouse to the Left: Zoom In
- Hold Command button, Left click + Move mouse to the Right: Zoom Out
- Without mouse: Control button + Press trackpad and slide finger right or left.
Enter full-screen mode: Press Ctrl + Fn + F11.
Troubleshooting: Genymotion problems
How to fix Files successfully copied to: /sdcard/Download/ problem:
These days I’ve been getting some reports from you guys about this problem. Just follow these steps to fix it:
- Open Genymotion, start your Virtual Machine.Click on the Genymotion on your screen:
- Check the Always allow su access(bypass Superuser app) line:
If you cannot find Genymotion icon on your Home Screen:
- Download and install Root Explorer for you Virtual Machine.
- Open Root Explorer, go to your /sdcard/Download/ folder then extract the zip file of Google Play.
- Copy the extracted folder on top of your /system folder.
- Reboot your device and you should have Google Play now.
Genymotion Mac Install Crack
“An error occured while deploying the file. Error: device not found”
Genymotion Mac Install Apk
If you get the message “An error occured while deploying the file.
error: device not found” when trying to move the Google Play store (gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip)
Create a new shared folder (any location will do, I chose downloads) from the Virtual Box settings and check the “auto-mount” box. Reboot the android device and try moving the file again.
Failed to import OVA file Problem:
To fix this problem, just open your Genymotion, go to Settings menu, at the Misc tab choose Clear cache and everything will be ok!
Have fun with Clash of Clans with your Mac!Source
- Connect BlackBerry 10 with Google ID As we all know, we can play Clash of Clans on BlackBerry but can’t
- Xmodgames: Best Tool for Clash of Clans! I’ve been playing Clash of Clans for a long time but I didn’t know