Backgammon is a two-player strategy board game that has been proven over millennia all over the world. Thanks to modern technology, Backgammon Legends allows you to enjoy the game on your mobile device anytime, anywhere. Roll your lucky dice, use tactics to gain an advantage, move your checkers and defeat your real opponents for incredible rewards!
Become a legend with backgammon legends
Ahoy Games' experienced development team is once again raising the bar for quality board games. Try Backgammon Legends for free and see for yourself!
- Online multiplayer with fair and fast matchmaking for players of all skill levels.
- Real time chat with emoticons and friends list
- Compete in tournaments and weekly events for incredible rings, coin rewards and bragging rights.
- Progress to the top of local and global leadership lists
- A variety of impressive backgammon boards with 3D animations.
- A smooth and responsive game that focuses on providing the best experience and the best feedback.
- Fair and truly random dice rolls!
- Create your profile using your own photo or our custom colorful avatar
- Learn new strategies by watching others play using our Spectator Mode
- Practice your Backgammon skills against our entertaining but advanced AI Backgammon
- Play backgammon with your friends on one device using Local Player vs. Player mode
- Realistic and immersive sound effects.
- Connect with Facebook, you will always have access to your Backgammon Legends account, discover your friends.
- Collect free bonus coins every few hours
- Compare your in-game stats with other players and see how best you are at backgammon.
- Many languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Greek, Italian, Turkish and many others.
New to the game? Get ready with our interactive tutorial for beginners that will explain the rules in a blink of an eye!
Offline games support
The game requires a stable Internet connection. However, if you do not have an Internet connection. You can still play Backgammon Legends using the VS AI Player and Player vs Player modes. These backgammon modes are accessible on the login screen after a few seconds of waiting.
If you run out of coins, you can still enjoy Backgammon Legends by buying game coins or you can wait until the next hourly bonus is ready. Alternatively, you can choose to watch a promotional video and get enough coins to get back in the game.
Push notifications for the hourly bonus, in-game chat messages, and others are configurable through the Notifications panel in the Settings menu. The Settings menu can be accessed from the icon at the top right of the main menu.
If you have any questions about the coin activity of your Backgammon account. You can access 'Coin Logs' from the Settings menu and check your account history as you would at a bank.
Tournament mode and rings
Every week the ring and the tables of each range change. Complete the 5 ranges to pick up the weekly ring.
Once you enter the arena, you must have 3 consecutive victories in order to win the reward.
Come and become one of the legends! Backgammon Legends!
Free Backgammon App
FIBS, the First Internet Backgammon Server, is the first, friendly and free site for on-line backgammon. FIBS supports all operating systems with direct telnet connection or with one of many share/freeware interfaces available for PC, Mac and Unix. Play single games or matches, chat, watch other players, compete in tournaments, be nice, and have fun! The best free multiplayer Backgammon game. Join a game instantly or play with friends now! Play live backgammon with friends and players around the world with PlayGem Backgammon for iOS. Download the FREE app from iTunes and enjoy the best version of this game on the Internet. PlayGem Backgammon o. Backgammon Masters is an aesthetically pleasing game for online and single player backgammon. Enjoy the ancient board game in crisp, modern graphics on your smartphone or tablet! All board game fans will appreciate the easy to use interface, detailed visuals and many features. There is something fo. Backgammon is a game said to originate from Persia over 5,000 years ago making it one of the oldest known board games. It is played by 2 opposing players with different colored pieces. The goal is to move your pieces to the correct part of the board then remove them from the board before your opponent.