- Top 5 MySQL clients for Mac. When it comes to databases, MySQL is a big player and widely used. Today we'll be looking at some MySQL clients we can use on Mac to view these databases. TL;DR: My personal favorite for Mac is TablePlus. It offers a free variant which is sufficient enough.
- MSSQL Client For PC Windows and Mac - Free Download Guide. MSSQL Client app is a great application that is also installable on PC. The elegile has developed it and, the popularity of MSSQL Client software is increasing awesomely. Download MSSQL Client for PC to install on Windows 10, 8, 7 32bit/64bit, even Mac. The weight of the apps is 356.7 KB.
- Nerocode MySQL Client is a powerful tool designed to automate and simplify database development process. It also provides an easier way to explore and maintain existing databases, design compound SQL statements, query and manipulate data in different ways. File Name:installmysqlclientfree.ex e. Author: Nerocode.
When it comes to databases, MySQL is a big player and widely used. Today we'll be looking at some MySQL clients we can use on Mac to view these databases.
TL;DR: My personal favorite for Mac is TablePlus. It offers a free variant which is sufficient enough.
1 TablePlus permalink
TablePlus is the MySQL client I'm using currently. I'm still on the free plan, which only allows you to have two tabs open at a time, which is enough for me.
RazorSQL for Mac v.8.3.6 SQL editor, database query tool, database browser, and db admin tool. Visually create, edit, alter, drop, and view objects as well as import and export data. Browse objects with the database browser. Supports over 40 databases. Apache AxKit Apache AxKit is a convenient server management tool which is used for Apache. There are more than 50 alternatives to Microsoft SQL Server for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Online / Web-based and BSD. The best alternative is DBeaver, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Microsoft SQL Server are PostgreSQL (Free, Open Source), SQLite (Free, Open Source), MongoDB (Free).
- Clear interface
- Quickly edit multiple rows at once
- RAW query always visible
- Only two tabs on the free version
- No click-through for linked queries
2 phpMyAdmin permalink
phpMyAdmin is another excellent resource to view your MySQL databases. It's a very good one since most servers will come with phpMyAdmin installed. Making it a good universal interface.
- Close to your server interface for MySQL
- Easy to install
- No syntax highlighting
- Import/Export is web-dependent, making them influenced by the server settings
3 DBeaver permalink
DBeaver is a free and open-source database tool. It's built around usability.
This tool is complete and has many cool features. For me, however, it feels a bit too much.
- Packed with useful tools
- ER diagrams!
- Linked query click-through
- A bit clunky for my taste
4 Querious permalink
Very Mac like interface and clear to understand how it works and what it does. I really like the tool however, it should have been a free tool.
- Build for Mac
- Very good interface for MySQL
5 Sequel Pro permalink
Install Mysql Client
Sequel Pro used to be my favorite MySQL client for Mac, however, they seem to have a fair amount of crashes lately. The reason I switched to TablePlus.
The tool itself is one of the best UI's for MySQL I've personally seen.
- Very clear UI
- Easy to understand and use
Free Sql Client Mac
- Crashes often, unfortunately in the latest releases
Thank you for reading, and let's connect! permalink
Free Mysql Client Mac
Thank you for reading my blog. Feel free to subscribe to my email newsletter and connect on Facebook or Twitter