Aiseesoft Screen Recorder is the best screen recording software to capture any activity on Mac or Windows computer. It can work as a good video game recorder, video call capture, and more to capture any area of your screen. While screen recording, you can edit video/snapshot and draw new labels to output file. ActivePresenter 6 Free – The best Windows/Mac free screen recorder for screencasting purposes. With the mission to quench your thirst about the best professional, unique screen recorder for screencast purpose, we would like to introduce to you ActivePresenter Free Edition. This edition is considered to be the best free software of all time in.
Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) - Subscribe For More! ★ 2nd Channel (Freestyle Football) ★. A screen recording, also known as screencast or screenshot recorder, captures video of your computer screen. Screen recordings are a great way to teach or demonstrate to your audience. Some common uses include tutorials, how-to videos, training and coaching videos, or video lessons. Screencast-O-Matic offers a free screen recorder. Free Online Screen Recorder is a web capture software, which can record any screen that is playing on your PC and Mac with audio. Whether you want to save online videos from YouTube, Facebook, etc., or grasp music from SoundCloud, Pandora, even record gameplay to upload on Twitch, this magic tool is the key.
Many screen recorders serve as efficent utilities for recording desktop activities. You can even utilize them to record gameplay moments, video calls and other activities. However, when you search on the internet and try out some free screen recorders to capture your computer screen, it is very likely that the video recording are covered with an ugly watermark.
To help you record screen without watermark, this guide will recommend 10 free screen recorders with no watermark and even no time limit. All of them are perfectly compatible with Windows 10.
Besides, you can also have a quick overview which includes details about the performance of these ten best free screen recorders without watermark and time limit.
√(up to 60fps)
Windows 10 Game DVR
10 Best Free Screen Recorders without Watermark for PC
Having a quick view from the above table, you may have a first impression. In the following, we will give you a detailed review of these best screen recorders without watermark for free on Windows 10 (Some of them support Windows 7/8).
Top 1. FonePaw Screen Recorder
FonePaw Screen Recorder is a screen recorder with no watermark. It can not only record full screen of your computer, but also a certain area or an application interface. During the recording, you can record audio and webcam as well. And the screen recorder is equipped with editing tools, which let you add circles, texts, arrows to your screen videos. FonePaw is also a no lag screen recorder that empowers users to record gameplay with 60fps. Moreover, you can schedule a recording task for the FonePaw Screen Recorder to start and stop screen recording automatically.
It is easy to record screen with this no watermark screen recorder.
Run the screen recorder on PC.
Click Video Recorder. Select the area that you want to capture screen video.
Enable to record Microphone, System Sound, and Webcam if needed.
Start sound checking. Then click Rec button.
When you finish recording, click the blue square to stop. You can preview and even clip the recorded video. No watermark is added.
Not only that it can record screen with no watermark, the recorder can also be used to capture screenshots and record audio (system & microphone sound) on Windows PC. Microphone noise cancellation and enhancement are supported.
As a well-rounded application, FonePaw Screen Recorder is surprisingly small in size so that it can run smoothly in recording gameplay even on low-end PCs. It supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32 bit or 64 bit) and Mac OS. The recorder is now free to download.
- Full-featured: It can be used to record screen with high quality, capture audio up to 320kbps, take screenshots and be equipped with editing tools for users to make tutorials.
- Easy-to-use: It has a clear interface and even a beginner can use it without hassle.
- No lag: It’s a free game recording software without watermark which runs smoothly without lagging even while there is a game running.
- High Compatibility: It supports Windows and Mac we mentioned above and takes very small running space. It’s very stable for a long-time recording.
- It is a standalone program that needs to be downloaded to your computer.
Top 2. Windows 10 Game DVR
Do you know that Windows 10 has a free screen recorder without watermark? Game DVR, a feature of Windows Game Bar, can record not only games but also other screen activities on your computer. Better still, as a built-in recorder, Game DVR won't impose any watermark on your recording screen.
Simply press Win + G on an active application window. This will activate the Game DVR recording. The built-in screen recorder can smartly detect the gaming app or program that you are playing. Adjust audio settings and click the record button, then you can begin to record screen without watermark and time limit.
It is easy-to-use and totally free. Despite all the advantages, you cannot record desktop or select a specific area to record because Game DVR can only record the screen activity of an active program.
Free: You don't have to pay for the recorder.
Pre-installed: The application is pre-installed with Windows 10 system so you don't need to download it separately.
- Not available for computers running on Windows 8, 7.
- Too primitive: It lacks features that are available on third-party screen recorders, such as selecting recording area, record webcam, add annotations.
- Cannot capture programs such as File Manager and other applications with protection.
Top 3. OBS
Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is an open-source screen recording software that is free to use and can record screen without watermark and time limit. And it's compatible with multiple platforms include Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac, and Linux.
The professional OBS is more than a screen recorder. It can be used for live streaming. Click to create live videos with window captures, images, text, webcams. OBS offers 3 main different modes - Display Capture, Window Capture, and Game Capture. Accordingly, it helps record full screen activities, desktop applications, and PC games on the computer. The video recording can be saved in high quality at up to 60 FPS. Audio from different sources can be captured and recorded as well.
Free 1080p Screen Recorder Mac Free
However, non-techies may find OBS complicated. Before you capture screen activities with the recorder, you have to configure settings such as Scene and Source on OBS. These settings allow you to set up a layout for your stream or select the game that you want to screen record. Besides, from the Source section, you can choose the device or media that you want for output.
As OBS gain growing popularity, you can easily find out some best OBS recording settings for better output quality. But given the fact that your computer are runnning multiple programs at the same time, this can consumes CPU usage and somehow affects your experience. Therefore, it could happen that OBS running slow on some old computers. And we've also collected some feasible measures to fix overload in OBS.
- Powerful: Record screen in high quality at 1080p and 60 FPS.
Difficult: You have to spend some time to figure out how OBS works. It is far more difficult to use than other screen recording programs.
Laggy: OBS tends to be laggy when running on low-end PCs.
Top 4. Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder
The web-based Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder is an ideal option for those who prefers not to download a new desktop app. Just open its official website and click on the Start Recording button and it will ask you to download a launcher.
When it is done, you can begin to record anything on Screen. Just as other desktop app for screen recording, the versatile online screen recorder can record full screen, customize a recording area, capture your webcam and record both system sound and microphone sound. Compared with other programs, Apowersoft is noticeably lightweight and convenient to use.
You don't need to download and install an extra program on computers.
It provides a cloud storage service. If your computer don't have enough storage space, you can sign up for an account and seamlessly save the recording on its cloud service.
After recording, you can upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, and Dropbox or create a shareable link to your friends.
Some functions are limited, for example:
- It doesn't allow task schedule recording.
- It doesn't support real-time editing on your recording.
- It might happen to lost your recording if you heavily rely on its cloud service to store your recording.
Top 5. VLC
VLC is a free and open-source cross-platform multimedia player. Alhough it is mostly used for playing DVDs, VCDs, CDs, and almost every digital file, the powerful VLC has many hidden features to explore and make use of.
Besides playing video or audio, VLC Player is so versatile that you can even record screen. And it performs smoothly and amazingly. Best of all, VLC is free and has no time limit in recording your computer screen. But as it is not designed for screen recording, the process of capturing screen with VLC may seem a little complicated and its interface for customization is basic and limited.
Free & No time limit.
Record without watermark.
Multifunctional: it can be used as a media player and screen recorder.
- Complicated operation steps.
- Old-fashion user-interface.
- No advanced recording features such as scheduling recording tasks.
Top 6. Icecream Screen Recorder
Similar to other professional screen recorders listed, Icecream Screen Recorder has some advanced recording features such as schedule recording, and real-time annotation. It also supports basic features such as recording from a select window, recording audio or webcam, and etc. All these amazing features and functions make it perfect for recording a live stream, webinars, video calls, and more. The main difference lies in that Icecream Screen Recorder provides an Android version, so that it is convenient to record the phone screen as well.
Compatible with Windows, macOS, and Android.
Support most recording features like recording webcam and computer screen at the same time.
Upload to Youtube, Dropbox, and Google Drive directly.
Free Recorder For Mac
- The free trial version can only record 5 minutes.
Top 7. Free Cam
Free cam is another free screen recorder with no watermark. It's a free utility that performs well in recording computer activities and audio simultaneously. You can easily drag its recording frame to adjust it to any size. What's more, it's equipped with a built-in editing tool to clip unwanted parts of your recording. After clipping, you can directly share it on YouTube through the share button in the interface. Currently, Free cam only provides WMV format for screen recording. Another drawback is that it cannot be used to record webcam. If you want to unlock more functions, you need to upgrade to pro version.
- Best screen recorder app without watermark and no time limit.
- Available to adjust recording area.
- Share videos on YouTube directly.
- Need to input e-mail address to download software.
- Cannot record webcam and record audio only.
- Only provides WMV format.
- The maximum recording quality is 760p.
Top 8. Screencast-O-Matic
With Screencast-O-Matic, you can perfectly record as many videos as you want. And every recording can last for up to 15 min each. More importantly, this screen recorder is free although it has time limitation. But if most of your need is to record short videos, Screencast-O-Matic is suitable. It can capture any area on your computer and even record from your webcam. In the meantime, there is an in-built video editing tool that empowers users to make some simple cutting like the beginning and endpoint. Audio recording is also permitted.
- Record any area of screen activities.
- Quick-share to Google Classroom or social platform.
- Equipped with a simple editing tool.
- Some errors may occur during your installation.
- Time limits up to 15 minutes.
- No audio tools like noise cancellation.
Top 9. FlashBack Express
Many users may be entangled between OBS or FlashBack Express. Compared with OBS, FlashBack Express is an easy-to-use PC screen recorder that doesn't impose time limits on recordings. As a free screen recorder, it enables to record system sound and microphone sound, or webcam on your Windows 10. But the free version lacks some advanced features like editing video/audio, or adding annotations picture-in-picture.
- User-friendly main interface for new users.
- Provides MP4, AVI, and WMV formats in the latest version.
- Some advanced functions are paid-only.
Top 10. Recordcast
Recordcast is not a desktop screen recorder but an all-in-one online screen recorder. No matter you are a Windows 10/7/8 user or a Mac user, you can use this powerful online recorder. Recordcast provides three recording modes: Screen + Webcam, Screen Only, and Webcam Only. You can freely use it to create a 30-min recording. As an online, free screen recorder, it is also built in with a versatile editing tool so that you can easily add background music, elements, or text messages and set overlay.
- Provides basic recording modes.
- Kinds of video editing tool.
- Provides high-quality video.
- Recording time limitation of 30 minutes.
- Online screen recorder is not a good choice for long-time recording in case of stability and data security.
Here is all the information of ten free screen recorders with no watermark. You may ask which is the best screen recorder for PC free without watermark? The answer is decided on your needs. If you want a free screen recorder which is used to record gameplay in 60fps without lag, you are recommended to use FonePaw Screen Recorder which performs well during our test. Download and have a try!
Conception of frame rate indicates the frequency (rate) at which consecutive images (frames) appear on a display. FPS (frames-per-second) means the number of frames displayed per second in games or videos. And we can conclude that the faster the FPS, the smoother the video looks.
With Advanced computer monitors update their resolution from 1080p to 4k, game players now already worship the most exquisitely designed games with the most vivid performance. High PFS is the basement of all the sound operation of highest quality games.
This article lists 5 brilliant 60fps screen recorders that are able to record screen video at 60 FPS.
1 – Bandicam (Screen Recorder Offers the Highest FPS for Users)
Developed by Bandisoft (subsequently Bandicam Company), Bandicam is its long-standing main product that ranks one of the best screen recorders on Windows. Bandicam allows its users to record at 60 PFS and the parameter is capped at 480 FPS, which is scarcely seen among the whole industry. Actually for FPS, the more highly it is provided, the better your video-solution will be. Despite that, Bandicam Screen Recorder optimizes recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264/HEVC encoder. It will allow you to record the target in high speed, with a high compression ratio and excellent quality. All in all, with Bandicam’s help, users are allowed to record some of the highest quality games.
Features and Pros:
- Bandicam offers 4 recording modes (Game recording, Video recording, Webcams recording and Screen Recording) which mean users are facilitated to record their screen effectively.
- ● Bandicam also is in store for various saving-formats, your raw footage could be saved in AVI or MP4 format.
- ● Bandicam can also capture screenshots and save them as BMP, PNG, or JPG.
- ● Bandicam enables its users to efficiently share what’s happening on their screens.
- ● Fluency is promised in recording, no slag, no stuttering (if your PC is equipped with appropriate configurations).
- ● Lightweight in data but powerful in functions.
Free 1080p Screen Recorder Mac Download
2 – RecMaster (Simple but Capable 60FPS-Screen-Recording Software)
RecMaster enables its users to record at 60 PFS. The software boasts for its crisp-HD recording condition and tons of professional parameter. It impresses its users with its prominent strong features as well as its simple operation and clean interface.
RecMaster’ Windows version has been created with uncluttered interface and easy-to-use funcitons, with its simplicity and versatility making itself distinctive. RecMaster devotes itself to catering users with the best recording experience in that it creates five fundamental modes for users. The five modes are Game mode, Full screen mode, Custom mode, Webcam mode and Audio only mode.
In spite of the mentioned features, some unique features like audio-only recording mode, scheduled recording, annotations and cursor effect are all within your hand’s reach.
Screen Recorder Free Mac Download
- ● Five recording modes (Choose game mode to record any games effortlessly).
- ● HD quality and up-to 60 FPS.
- ● Capture video and webcam simultaneously.
- ● Support annotation for highlighting.
- ● Either Record video alone or record with audio is accessible.
- ● Scheduled function for automatic recording.
- ● Support instant social media sharing like uploading to YouTube.
3 – Debut (Old-Fashioned yet Versatile Screen Recorder)
Debut screen recorder is a comprehensive one in that it possesses almost every necessary function users need. It allows you to record at 60 FPS, which is impressive since only those magnate competitors are able to achieve that. Also, Debut offers features like webcam overlay, which means simultaneously recording your screen and webcam, just suits perfectly with YouTubers. However, one bad thing about it is that the interface is smack of in need of improvement.
Features and Pros:
- ● Record videos as avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov and more video formats.
- ● Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or video input device.
- ● Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion.
- ● Mouse effect helps highlight the target location.
- ● Record video alone or record video and audio simultaneously.
- ● Add your own text captions or time stamps for your video.
- ● Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture.
- ● Burn recordings directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner.
- ● Create photo snapshots of a video at any time.
4 – OBS (The Most Professional Screen Recorder of All Time)
Free 1080p Screen Recorder Mac Os
OBS Studio is a free and amazing open source screen recorder for Windows, Mac and Linux. You can do video recording and audio capturing effortlessly on anywhere in your computer. OBS is such an outstanding recording tool for it not only delivers high performance in real time audio and video capturing as well as mixing, but also allows users to record at 60 FPS. Features like image masking, color correction, are easy to come by. The best part of it is that you can do a live streaming on YouTube and add logo to it. You can also get streamlined setting panel for quick configuring and broadcasting. Once the recording is over you can save your footage in hard drive with different formats like MP4 and MKV.
Features and Pros:
- ● Powerful configuration options.
- ● Intuitive audio mixer.
- ● Streamlined settings panel.
- ● Effect filters.
- ● The application accords with various popular formats .
- ● Add sources, capture cards, and windows images.
- ● Customize the quality of capture, set the resolution as per your requirement,
- ● You can also set the fps as per your need and downscale the resolution.
5 – Apowersoft (Powerful and Handy Screen Recorder)
Apowersoft screen recorder is a powerful and comprehensive screen recorder that ennables users to record at 60 FPS.
This strong feature helps demands better sufficed e.g. if you want to record tutorial, lecture or videos, you can produce exquisite videos with fluency. This screen capture has no limitation for recording time. As for other features, you can capture the audio and video simultaneously in a good quality. What’s more, you are able to export the recorded videos to wide range of format and make annotation during recording.
Apowersoft includes two software package – the recording software, and the editing software. You don’t need to download them respectively, if you only have the recording software, the editing software can be installed directly to your computer at the click of one interface in your recording software.
Features and Pros:
- ● Multiple recording modes. Full Screen: records what happens on the entire screen.
- ● Record screen with audio simultaneously.
- ● Record video from webcam.
- ● Various video formats.
- ● Convenient video editor and professional editing tools.
- ● The audio can be saved in MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WAC or FLAC formats.
- ● Allow recording multiple monitors.
Best Mac Screen Recorder Free
Screen Recorder Software For Mac
All the screen recorders mentioned above are excellent ones offering users the ability to record at 60 FPS. Hope you succeed in sifting out your preferred screen recorder according to the name list above with the Pros and Cons as references.
4K Screen Recorder to Capture 4K @60FPS Video
Best HD Screen Recorder to Capture 1080p/720p on PC/Mac