- Dragon Professional Individual, v15, expands the possibilities of speech recognition innovation with a next-generation speech engine. Dragon uniquely brings consistent, optimal accuracy to the PC with Deep Learning technology and adaptation techniques that continuously adjust to your voice or environmental variations even while you’re dictating.
- Dragon home is not available for trial, if you want trial we have dragon anywhere for 14 days trial and it is only for phones not for desktop. Does the home edition work with Mac OSX? Mac version is discontinued if you want to use the dragon on mac, you need to install parallels first and then install dragon home.
Powerful and user-oriented macOS speech recognition software designed to make you more productive and to help you streamline your day to day workflow
JUST IN - January, 2019 - Nuance has officially discontinued all Dragon software for MAC. We do have a solution for you. In our blog, we have more details on this development but for thfose who have found your way to this product page, we want you to try everything risk free. PROCEDURE FOR FREE DRAGON TRIAL ON Y.
Dragon (formerly known as Dragon Dictate) a streamlined and user-friendly macOS voice recognition based application that makes it possible to dictate text to your Mac, control it using voice commands and transcribe audio files to text based documents.
Fast and precise voice recognition engine
The Dragon utility features a powerful and accurate speech recognition engine designed to make your Mac smarter by helping it understand what you’re saying.
This works via the macOS' built-in Accessibility features and the AppleScript scripting integration of most Mac apps, allowing you to first of all control them using only your voice and, second, to take advantage of Dragon’s built-in compressive and versatile vocabulary to get your point across easier.
If you want to make the most out of using Dragon on your Mac, you should make sure that you’re using the Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone for Mac that comes with all purchased licenses (a Bluetooth mic can be used for the wireless version).
Easy voice recognition training, as well as Voice dictation and expandable vocabulary
In order to get Dragon working on your Mac, you will first have to help it learn the way you speak using a voice sample. This way Dragon will be able to learn your voice’s inflections and start to accommodate with the way you’re pronouncing words, and you will also train yourself to speak clearer and more smoothly so that your Mac can understand you.
Once the training process is over and you’ve learned all the terms recognized by Dragon to let you control various apps, you can also extend its vocabulary manually by adding new words and ways to figure out what you’re saying easier and faster.
After you’ve got Dragon configured, you can use it to dictate text to a word processor of your choice. All that you have to do is to move the cursor within a new document and, once you start talking, the app will automatically start typing down everything you say.
macOS app voice-based controller with built-in transcribe audio to text tool
Furthermore, Dragon is also capable of quickly transcribing audio content to text based documents. This could prove very useful for transcribing audio notes from your smartphone to text, without the need of a secretary or assistant to do it for you.
Controlling macOS apps is another noteworthy feature of Dragon, a powerful tool designed to help you take control of your apps’ behavior using only your voice.
Taking everything into consideration, Dragon is a huge productivity boost and a robust voice recognition software solution, designed to be of use to both business professionals and home users.
Filed underDragon (formerly Dragon Dictate) was reviewed by Sergiu Gatlan
- Internet connection required for product registration.
- Nuance-approved USB microphone for Mac (included with new purchase).
- 4 GB of RAM
- 3GB of disk space
- Stability enhancements when editing text
- Resolves issues when quitting Dragon
Dragon (formerly Dragon Dictate) 6.0
Dragon 4 For Macadd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- OS X 10.9 or later (Intel only)
- file size:
- 24.1 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Dragon Software For Mac Download
top alternatives PAID