Bluestacks is an excellent Android emulator that lets the users install various Android apps, games and more on Windows and Mac devices. Originally, this app player was launched in the year 2014. It is compatible with various platforms such as Windows XP and higher versions of the operating system and Mac OS later versions.
BlueStacks allows us to run all applications and games for Android from Windows. We know that today there are many applications which require many requirements and require the latest generation of mobile to run. This makes the requirements for an Android emulator on PC are high since the latest generation mobile terminals have a high level of demand. All this implies that BlueStacks needs a powerful machine and demands a high minimum requirements. We will see them below.
- Windows 7 or higher (in mac MacOS Sierra 10.12 or higher)
- You need to be the administrator to run BlueStacks. As a non-admin user you will not be able to install or run BlueStacks.
- Bluestacks requires a minimum of 4 GB of RAM. Although recommended is 8 GB. Anything below 2GB can cause problems in execution.
- Minimum space available on 5 GB hard drive to save and run the heaviest Android applications on the PC.
- The graphics card drivers have to be updated, if not you can have a graphics card error. It is also recommended to have the DirectX and .NET Framework libraries updated.
- Disable or Uninstall BitDefender since BlueStacks has problems if when we have this software installed. You should uninstall or disable this antivirus if you are using it.
- BlueStacks can not be run in a virtual machine. So if you are thinking about running this software under any type of emulation you will not be able to make it work.
Read Also: Is BlueStacks safe for my PC?
It is important to note that each user gives a different use to this software so if you are a type of user who likes to play the most demanding new titles would normally have at least the recommended characteristics since the minimum characteristics are only for ensure the emulator works properly. But when you are looking for a high level of graphics demand you could be short in requeriments. Despite this, if your computer meets the minimum requirements you can start enjoying BlueStacks on your computer without any problems.
Fortunately for Android lovers, BlueStacks enables Mac users to download and enjoy their favorite Android app on their Mac, as well. Hence, you can find, download and install the desired Android app on your Mac and use it like it was an OS X application or game. BlueStacks App Player. Note: For the software to work smoothly, you need to turn on the Virtualization Technology in the system BIOS. Installation steps for Windows OS. To install the BlueStacks App Player on Windows, follow the steps below: Visit the official BlueStacks website, and download the software on the PC.Never download it from any other site apart from the official one. Interesting news for MacOS users. BlueStacks for MacOS has been announced on our official website. This version of the BlueStacks will let you play Android apps and games on your Mac. 3 Steps to Install BlueStacks on PC/Mac. Some of the popular Android emulators are BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Genymotion, MEmu, Andyroid, and many others. Download BlueStacks on your PC/Mac with the help of the available download link. After this, you have to install by clicking its.exe file.
- Bluestacks is an excellent Android emulator that lets the users install various Android apps, games and more on Windows and Mac devices. Originally, this app player was launched in the year 2014. It is compatible with various platforms such as Windows XP and higher versions of the operating system and Mac OS later versions.
- Apr 12, 2021 Once your Mac restarts, simply launch BlueStacks and begin playing your favorite games on macOS 11 Big Sur. NOTE: If you're still unable to use BlueStacks on macOS 11 Big Sur, please send us a problem report so that we can help you resolve this issue.
As of now, all of you are known to the fact, that we cannot install Android apps on our PC without an Android Emulator. So today, I thought why not give to you BlueStacks App Player for PC. You can download BlueStacks App Player for Windows and Mac from this post.
I will be providing you the direct download links for Windows and Mac. But before we get to that, let me tell you all about BlueStacks. What are the main features of BlueStacks, why it’s the best of the best for both Windows and Mac?
There is one thing I like to add, BlueStacks has updated the Old Mac version and now you can use BlueStacks 4 on your Mac. That means now you don’t need to use Nox App Player on Mac. Since BlueStacks is here with the updated version and it is running smoothly on Mac. We won’t be needing Nox for Mac.
Main Features of BlueStacks:
The first and foremost feature of BlueStacks that I would like to tell you, BlueStacks N is running on Android Nougat. That means you can easily install and run the latest Android apps. You won’t be facing any compatibility issues. In the old versions of BlueStacks, I have faced my issue while installing updated versions of a number of apps.
Basically BlueStacks is designed to provide you the best Android experience on your PC. Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, you will be able to install any Android app on your PC. Even a layman can use BlueStacks because it is the same as using an Android device.
Let get a bit further and tell you more features of BlueStacks App Player for PC. BlueStacks support multiple languages, thus you can install any app in any language. The interface of the BlueStacks is clean and neat, one can easily understand the UI. Also, using BlueStacks is a piece of cake, everything is designed to provide an easy to use experience for users.
Moreover, you can also configure the UI as per your desire. Once you have installed BlueStacks you can customize anything you want just like you do on Android devices. Now if you want to more core features of BlueStacks you can visit their Website.
It’s time to provide you the direct download links of BlueStacks for Windows and Mac. Also, I will tell you how to Install and configure BlueStacks on Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
BlueStacks App Player for PC – Windows and Mac:
Downloading the BlueStacks is not a big fuss. It is same as downloading any other software for Windows and Mac. You all know that for Windows you will require “.exe” extension and for Mac “.dmg”. So make sure you download the right file for your PC.
BlueStacks supports all of the Windows version from XP to Windows 10. Also, it supports all the Mac OS X version. So there won’t be any compatibility issue, all you have to do is download the BlueStacks latest version on your PC.
Download Links for BlueStacks App Player:
Download Bluestacks For Macbook
- Windows 10, XP, 7, 8.
- Mac OS X.
Install BlueStacks on Windows and Mac:
Installing BlueStacks on Mac or Windows is the same. Heed the instructions below to learn how to install BlueStacks on Windows and Mac.
- Download Bluestacks on Windows or Mac PC. Use the links provided above and it directly downloads the installable files.
- Once you have the BlueStacks “.exe or .dmg ” file on your PC or Mac. Run the installation wizard and follow the on-screen installation. You need to follow all the instruction in order to install the BlueStacks installer.
- After that, you need to wait for the verifying process to gets completed, it will take time and please be present, Bluestacks will ask your grant some permissions.
- Verification will take some time, wait for it to be completed. Once it does, you will see the BlueStacks installation screen. Click on the Install Now button, you will see at the end of the screen.
- Now Bluestacks will run some checks and install some remaining files.
Is Bluestacks Safe For Mac
- Installing some remaining files do take sometimes. Once it is done, you will see BlueStacks home-screen but before doing anything, you need to log in with your Google ID. Same as you do on your Android device to start using Google Play store.
- There you go, you have successfully installed the latest BlueStacks version on Windows and Mac.
That’s all for today, you can download BlueStacks App Player for PC using my instructions. Please do try it once and let me know how’d go for you.
Windows 64 Bit
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
What Is Bluestacks For Mac
Bluestacks Download App For Pc
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
Bluestacks App Player I
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need? Priority matrix for mac pro.
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]